A daily log will be provided as a mode of communication between ALRITE and parents. The content would emphasize on changes in classes, meeting dates, special events, homework, and etc. Therefore, parents are required to ensure the communication book is checked on a daily basis and kept inside the school bag. Upon entering ALRITE, it is compulsory for the parents or care takers, to submit the communication book in the allocated area.
Hygiene and Thermal reading
For the well-being of both children and teachers, each child entering ALRITE will need to sanitize their hands and check their body temperature. Upon entering the premise of ALRITE, body temperatures will be checked. Children exceeding the temperature of 37.5˚C will not be allowed to continue classes for the day. Therefore, parents are required to be in the premise of ALRITE until the temperature is checked.
Attire should be clean and practical for active play. Attire worn by children should also be clean and in good condition. Therefore children are required to follow an ethical dress code as per ALRITE’s requirement, which are jeans/ cotton pants, and collared T-shirt, for both male and female child.
Hair must be combed or brushed, trimmed, and neat at all times. Any bizarre, extreme or unnatural hairstyles are not permitted. Girls may wear jewellery in a modest amount. Dangling earrings are not allowed.
Replacement of Classes
- Classes cancelled by the management will be replaced and parents will be advised accordingly.
- There will be no replacement classes for Public Holidays.
- Classes cancelled by parents will not be replaced.
Required Belongings in the school bag
It is compulsory for children to have the following inside the school bag:
- Extra pair of clothes
- Diapers, if needed
- Water bottle
- Plastic bags
- Wet wipes
Drop Off & Pick up
- Parents are requested to drop and pick up children on time. Full day session is from 8.30 AM till 3.00 PM and half day session is from 8.30 AM till 12.30 AM.
- A charge of RM 50 will be imposed for every 30 minutes of delay and those charges will be levied in the invoice for the following month.
Cancellation of Classes
- Parents are requested to inform ALRITE about cancellation of classes via our landline telephone number (+603 8020 6666) before 8.30 AM.
- Except for rare emergencies, we will meet parents at the time scheduled to review the IEP. In case of cancellation or rescheduling of appointments, we request parents to give advanced notification. A standard rate of RM 50 will be imposed for cancelled appointments with less than 24 hours’ notice.
Payment for services
- Payment has to be made before the 5th day of each month. For any late payment received after the 5th day, a penalty of RM 50 will be incurred in the bill of following month. We accept payment in the form of cash or cheque.
Termination of service
We reserve the right to terminate our services
- In the unlikely event you fail to pay us for services rendered and your account is 30 days past due, we have the rights to enlist the service to another client.
- In the event of your child’s continues absenteeism without notice for 6 consecutive days the termination of contract will take place with immediate effect.